Timeline for Selling a House?
Are you thinking of selling s house but wondering what that timeline might look like and how long you need to prepare.
The answer is never easy on this one as it can be dependent on your plans and goals for selling your home. There are a couple of questions to ask first!
- Do you have another house to go to?
- Do you need to buy another home at the same time as selling yours?
- Are you moving out of state?
- Is your house really ready to throw on the market right now?
- What preparations can you do to get more money for your home when it does go on the market?
The answer to these questions will help you build out a better timeline for selling a house.
When it comes to going under contract, here in the Denver are you are usually looking at 30 – 45 days from going under contract to handing over the keys and cashing out.
For more information on a Timeline for Selling a House, Check out the video below!
Want a free list of home inspection tips for sellers to help you prepare your home. Click on this link!