Whether you are moving to the Denver area with kids or you are already living here and looking for things to do, you are in luck! There are plenty of things to do in Denver with Kids.
Things to Do in Denver with Kids
Below is a basic list and below that is a link to my podcast episode where you can find out more about each of these great things to do in Denver with kids.
- Denver Zoo
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Denver Children’s Museum
- Denver Museum of Art
- 16th Street Mall
- Denver Mint
- Denver Firefighter Museum
- Wings over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
- Butterfly Pavilion
- Colorado Railroad Museum
- City Park
- Denver Aquarium
- Dinosaur Ridge
- NCAR – National Center for Atmospheric Research – Boulder
- Hammond’s Candies
- Washington Park
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Botanical Gardens
- Colorado School of Mines – Geological Center/Museum
- Tiny Town
- Community Centers
- Morrison Natural History Museum
- The Summit
- KidSpace – planetarium, space centered inside play center
- Skating, skateboarding, climbing, indoor activity centers.
Here is the link to the podcast episode where you can listen along and get more information on each spot
Moving to Denver Podcast – Season 3 – Episode 7
Haley Bartlett, Your Aussie Agent, is a realtor in the Denver area and the host of the podcast show “The Moving to Denver Podcast”. You can find all episodes of the podcast on iTunes or Spotify!