What Do You Do To Prepare Your Home?
Are you hesitant to put your home on the market? Maybe you are not sure what you need to do to prepare your home. Preparing your home can make a huge difference when it comes to how quickly your home goes under contract and how much you can get for your home.
So What goes into preparing your home?
What you will need to do to get your home ready depends on many things. It will depend on what kind of sale you are hoping for, what condition your home is in presently, how much you have kept up with home maintenance, how much you are looking to get for your home.
Here are some basics when it comes to getting your home prepared
- Declutter Your Home
- Clean Your Home or Have it Professionally Cleaned
- Replace Broken Light Bulbs
- Change Out Air Filters in Your Home
- Have Your A/C and Heating System Cleaned and Serviced
- Do Those Repair and Maintenance Items You Have Been Putting Off
- Clean Out Your Gutters
- Clean Up Your Yard and Around Your Home
If this list gives you anxiety thinking about all the things you need to do, let’s chat. Every seller has different goals and I can help you prepare your home to meet your needs so that you can move on to your next life adventure!
WHAT WE WILL DO TO HELP YOU PREPARE YOUR HOME
There are a few things we can do to help ease the burden and help you get your home ready for going onto the market.
- Initial Consultation Giving You Ideas of Your Top Priorities
- Referrals to Handymen, Cleaners, Yard Care, A/C & Heating Services
- Light Staging of Your Home
- Final Consultation Prior to Photography and Showings
We are here to be your partner, we are here to help however we can, we are here to get you the most money for your home with the least amount of hassle. We are here to help you stress less on your way to your new life adventure!
Ready to get on to your next home and adventure in life! Let’s Chat!!
Not quite ready to chat yet, check out our sellers video series.