Miners Day, Frederick CO is one of the biggest days in the town of Frederick. There is something to do from Morning to Night no matter what age you are or what things entertain you, Miners Day is the best day in town.
Miners Day in Frederick
So what can you expect to see on Miners Day, Frederick CO? Here are some of the fun things happening in the town of Frederick CO on Saturday September 21st.
- Miners Day 5K – A fun race for all ages that starts at 7 am.
- The 2nd Annual Burro Race – Yep that’s right, want to see some donkeys racing along the streets, well you’ve got it. This is a 10K race with cash prizes for the top 8 winners.
- Parade – The parade starts at 10 am and includes all kinds of local talent parading down the streets of Frederick. You can check out the parade route here!
- Entertainment, vendors, competitions and hours of fun – From 12 pm at Centennial Park be sure to check out all of the fun going on including a pie eating contest, a nugget eating contest and a pie bake off.
- Fireworks – As always fireworks will round out the day with a beautiful display at 9 pm.
Miners Day is a non miss day in the town of Frederick and I hope to see you there enjoying some of the fun events!!!