Denver Real Estate Market – July Update
Check out my screen share below on the Denver Real Estate Market and what changes we saw in July.
Here are the basics on the Denver Real Estate Market
- The market is still a sellers market
- We still saw the average home price rise across the Denver metro and the northern suburbs.
- Thornton got very hot and the saw multiple offers.
- While we are still a sellers market buyers are expecting homes to be in their best condition so if you want the most money in the Denver real estate market you need to make sure your home is it’s very best!
- Buyers are asking for more including sellers concessions.
- Now is a great time to sell and buy!!
Want to know how much your home is worth, CLICK HERE to book a quick zoom call with me so we can discuss your home’s value!